As far back as 2008, Israel’s Health Ministry and Prison Service formulated clear criteria for the shackling of hospitalized prisoners. But as it turns out, the Prison Service still dictates the policy and doctors’ hands are tied — and shackling procedures are still being applied arbitrarily.
View article: AAA
- How Israeli doctors enable the Shin Bet's torture industry
- Top court throws out case demanding Palestinian kids be allowed to call parents from prison
- Should Palestinian children be able to call parents from prison? Israeli court will decide
- This doesn't need to happen: Another pre-election war on Gaza
- Feminist Palestinian lawmaker free after 20 months in prison without trial