Much fanfare accompanies the Knesset’s annual LGBTQ rights day. But this year, as last year, the event coincided with a raft of LGBTQ rights legislation being shot down.
View article: AAA
- Israel, the occupation is at the core of who you are
- The most radical thing you can say in Israel
- How do Israeli journalists report on a place they can't reach?
- Attempts to 'bypass' Israel's High Court will create a 'tyranny of the majority'
- Pushed out by Israel, asylum seekers find only limbo in Uganda