Much fanfare accompanies the Knesset’s annual LGBTQ rights day. But this year, as last year, the event coincided with a raft of LGBTQ rights legislation being shot down.
View article: AAA
- Meretz is the last Jewish anti-occupation party. But for how long?
- Meretz facing internal pressure to become Jewish-Arab party
- Likud attempts to intimidate Palestinian voters with hidden ballot cams
- Do Israelis vote for political ideology or cult of personality?
- Israel, the occupation is at the core of who you are