In the run-up to general elections, the Labor party and Tzipi Livni’s ‘Hatnuah’ united to run on a joint list called ‘The Zionist Camp.’ But what does being a Zionist mean in today’s Israel? Social TV took to the streets to ask regular Israelis just what it means to them.
View article: AAA
- Israel's Ashkenazi elites won't let Mizrahim lead the left
- PODCAST: Has international law failed Palestinians?
- PODCAST: Could Mizrahim find their most natural allies in Palestinians?
- What's happening in Kashmir looks a lot like Israel's rule over Palestine
- How I learned to stop worrying and acknowledge the Nakba