Israeli teenager Natan Blanc was sentenced to a tenth prison term of 28 days for refusing to serve in the Israeli army last week. With the latest sentencing, he has been sent to prison more times than any previous conscientious objector in Israel. Earlier this year, supporters and activists held one of many regular support vigils on a hilltop overlooking the IDF’s Prison 6, where he is currently being held.
View article: AAA
- 'The entire world knows the settlers have declared war on us'
- Israeli conscientious objector sentenced to 30 days in prison
- How to turn human rights activists into 'traitors' in a few easy steps
- Conscientious objector released from military prison after 104 days
- IDF admits teen didn't commit crime, locks him up for Facebook post anyway