Israeli teenager Natan Blanc was sentenced to a tenth prison term of 28 days for refusing to serve in the Israeli army last week. With the latest sentencing, he has been sent to prison more times than any previous conscientious objector in Israel. Earlier this year, supporters and activists held one of many regular support vigils on a hilltop overlooking the IDF’s Prison 6, where he is currently being held.
View article: AAA
- Conscientious objector released after 82 days in solitary confinement
- Israeli conscientious objector sentenced to 20 days in military prison
- Israeli army knew it was unnecessarily killing Gaza protesters in real time
- As it fights for its land, one Palestinian village struggles to preserve its cultural heritage
- Israeli soldiers critically wound Palestinian child in Qaddum protests