Bir Nabala in the West Bank, just a few kilometers northeast of Jerusalem, was once an active center of commerce. But since 2006, the separation wall has turned it into an enclave isolated from Jerusalem and much of the West Bank. Residents have left and businesses have shut down. This B’Tselem video, released in conjunction with a new report on the wall, tells the story of Bir Nabala’s decline, through the stories of two banquet halls.
View article: AAA
- WATCH: Settlers attack Palestinian school, harass students
- Netanyahu looks like a bully, but he doesn't care
- Germany's foreign minister calls Netanyahu's bluff — and rightly so
- By nixing German FM meet, Netanyahu ups Israel's tyranny a notch
- Wave of settler violence hits Palestinian villages in West Bank