Palestinian farmers from the West Bank village of Yasuf are forbidden from accessing their olive groves for much of the year. When they are given access during the olive harvest, they often find their trees cut down or burned by settlers. But even when they turn to police, the vast majority of their complaints lead nowhere. Social TV looks at the most recent olive harvest.
View article: AAA
- This doesn't need to happen: Another pre-election war on Gaza
- 'The entire world knows the settlers have declared war on us'
- Settlers to Palestinian laborers: 'Work with human rights groups and lose your job'
- Seven hospitalized in settler attack on Hebron activists
- Settlers attack Palestinian civilians following deadly shootings