A new Israeli film takes a disturbing look at the torture camps for Eritrean refugees in Sinai, and the Swedish-Eritrean journalist who has devoted herself to exposing the torture victims’ stories and ending their suffering.
View article: AAA
- How Israeli doctors enable the Shin Bet's torture industry
- Israeli citizens are driving Bedouin voters to the polls in droves
- PODCAST: Witnessing regime change in Sudan as a refugee in exile
- 'We'll build a new country': Sudanese refugees celebrate Bashir's downfall in Tel Aviv
- Left-wingers are busing Arabs to the polls in droves — for real this time