The amendment to Israel’s Citizenship Law, enacted by the government in 2002 in the midst of the second intifada, prohibits Palestinians from the Occupied Territories and citizens of enemy states from entering into Israel for family reunification. Meanwhile the attacks of the Intifada have stopped and a decade had passed. Separated families, however, continue to pay the price.
View article: AAA
- PODCAST: Could Mizrahim find their most natural allies in Palestinians?
- Israeli elections c'tee hasn't taken any steps to stop Arab voter intimidation
- As a Palestinian woman, it is my duty to support the Ethiopian struggle
- 'To ask an Arab student to internalize this is a way of humiliating him'
- Ethiopians have an opportunity at solidarity with Palestinians. Will they take it?