The Palestinian “right of return” is a phrase so powerful that it tends to offend Israelis as much as the word “nakba.” Last month a rare forum for open discourse on the issue took place at a conference initiated by ‘Zochrot.’ How can a Palestinian return be planned for, what does transitional justice look like and what are Palestinian youth doing today to realize return?
View article: AAA
- 'UNRWA shouldn't be held hostage to politics'
- Banning the Quakers won't stop our struggle for justice in Israel-Palestine
- Looted from Beirut 35 years ago, now on display in Tel Aviv
- Yes, the right of return is feasible. Here's how
- Four arrested in Jerusalem march against eviction of Palestinian family