Zabib Sultan, an asylum seeker from Eritrea who heads the Eritrean Women’s Community Center, shares a shocking testimony about her and other women’s experiences on their way to Israel. She gave her testimony during a meeting organized by Amnesty International and the ASAF NGO on May 23, 2013.
View article: AAA
- Torture ruling unites right and left, but leaves justice by the wayside
- An open society or a tribalist one? Israelis will have to choose
- In another blow to deportation plan, Israel frees jailed asylum seekers
- Hundreds around the world protest Israel's plan to deport refugees to Uganda
- Brutality is the only answer Israel has to Gaza's civil disobedience