Zabib Sultan, an asylum seeker from Eritrea who heads the Eritrean Women’s Community Center, shares a shocking testimony about her and other women’s experiences on their way to Israel. She gave her testimony during a meeting organized by Amnesty International and the ASAF NGO on May 23, 2013.
View article: AAA
- 'Israelis won't rent to us, they're disconnecting us from electricity'
- WATCH: African refugees rally against Israel's deportation policy
- Netanyahu’s wall isn’t about immigration — it’s about race
- PHOTOS: Americans, Israelis protest Trump refugee ban in J'lm and Tel Aviv
- What will happen to Eritrean asylum seekers after Israel deports them?