Zabib Sultan, an asylum seeker from Eritrea who heads the Eritrean Women’s Community Center, shares a shocking testimony about her and other women’s experiences on their way to Israel. She gave her testimony during a meeting organized by Amnesty International and the ASAF NGO on May 23, 2013.
View article: AAA
- What will happen to Eritrean asylum seekers after Israel deports them?
- Photography as protest in Palestine/Israel
- Kerry implicitly acknowledges two states is all but a fantasy now
- Israeli teens charged for brutally beating asylum seeker to death
- Force-feeding law seeks to oppress Palestinian lives, not save them