Israel’s ‘Ayalon Canada Park,’ in the West Bank but abutting the Green Line, is full of cyclists and hikers enjoying the scenery and weather on any given Saturday. A visit to the park shows that few of the Israelis enjoying the trails and picnic sites know the story of the three Palestinian villages that were demolished in 1967, on whose land the park is located.
View article: AAA
- Activists barricade JNF headquarters to protest eviction of Palestinian family
- The Israeli media has kept us in the dark for 50 years
- Israeli peaceniks release racist video to 'save Jerusalem'
- What is Martin Luther King's name doing in the ruins of a Palestinian village?
- WATCH: 3D modeling helps visualize Palestinian right of return