Peace organizations united for roundtable conversations and workshops across Israel, to discuss various Israeli-Palestinian peace initiatives. However, while many Israeli Jews made it out to the events hardly any Palestinians were in attendance.
View article: AAA
- By labeling Arabs an ‘existential threat,’ Bibi invokes a terrifying history of ethnic violence
- With Gaza behind him, Netanyahu puts Israel's Palestinians in the crosshairs
- Protests against gun violence trigger a political awakening for Palestinians in Israel
- Tens of thousands of Palestinian citizens in Israel protest gun violence, organized crime
- Top court puts end to Palestinian poet's four-year legal saga