Peace organizations united for roundtable conversations and workshops across Israel, to discuss various Israeli-Palestinian peace initiatives. However, while many Israeli Jews made it out to the events hardly any Palestinians were in attendance.
View article: AAA
- Between Ramle and Me: Reading Ta-Nehisi Coates in Hebrew
- To reduce crime, the police need the trust of Arab citizens
- Why Israel's Arab leadership is disengaging from the Zionist Left
- Palestinian citizens of Israel won't be bullied into silence any longer
- Wonder Women: The Arab feminist revolution on Facebook