Peace organizations united for roundtable conversations and workshops across Israel, to discuss various Israeli-Palestinian peace initiatives. However, while many Israeli Jews made it out to the events hardly any Palestinians were in attendance.
View article: AAA
- PODCAST: Could Mizrahim find their most natural allies in Palestinians?
- Israeli elections c'tee hasn't taken any steps to stop Arab voter intimidation
- As a Palestinian woman, it is my duty to support the Ethiopian struggle
- 'To ask an Arab student to internalize this is a way of humiliating him'
- Ethiopians have an opportunity at solidarity with Palestinians. Will they take it?