Peace organizations united for roundtable conversations and workshops across Israel, to discuss various Israeli-Palestinian peace initiatives. However, while many Israeli Jews made it out to the events hardly any Palestinians were in attendance.
View article: AAA
- Autonomy for Palestinians in Israel is as relevant as ever
- Palestinian citizens of Israel are key to resisting the occupation
- The Palestinian guide to dealing with racist compliments from Israelis
- The most satisfied group between the river and the sea
- In bid to expel Arab MK, Israel manages to break its own record