Peace organizations united for roundtable conversations and workshops across Israel, to discuss various Israeli-Palestinian peace initiatives. However, while many Israeli Jews made it out to the events hardly any Palestinians were in attendance.
View article: AAA
- The occupation is a symptom, not source, of Israel's racist system
- A Palestinian’s first-class seat next to Naftali Bennett
- Autonomy for Palestinians in Israel is as relevant as ever
- Palestinian citizens of Israel are key to resisting the occupation
- The Palestinian guide to dealing with racist compliments from Israelis