In the past decade, 76 Arab women have been murdered in domestic violence in Israel. The ‘Committee for the Struggle against the Murder of Women in Arab Society’ held an event protesting murder and violence against Arab women. Families of the victims are still demanding justice since most of the murderers are still free.
View article: AAA
- We told ourselves we weren't settlers. We were something different
- Between Poland's Holocaust revisionism and Israel's Nakba denial
- Revealed: Shin Bet controlled Arab schools for decades
- To reduce crime, the police need the trust of Arab citizens
- Dear Arab men, it's time to build a new kind of masculinity