Did you know that in 15 out of Israel’s 20 elections one in three people living under Israeli rule haven’t had a vote? Ami Kaufman has a wake-up call for you.
View article: AAA
- Human Rights Watch sues Israel in first challenge to anti-boycott travel ban
- We are all accomplices to Israel's massacre in Gaza
- Israel denies entry to four American civil rights leaders
- Attempts to 'bypass' Israel's High Court will create a 'tyranny of the majority'
- A Netanyahu indictment won't save Israeli democracy