Why do people continue to vote for parties that work against their interests and persistently disappoint? What are the voting patterns in the Israeli public? A street survey of voters and a conversation with sociologist Jessica Nevo.
View article: AAA
- How Netanyahu mainstreamed his dark, anti-democratic vision for Israel
- In Israel, ‘politics as usual’ means escalating Palestinian oppression
- ‘For those who want peace, replacing Zionism is inevitable’
- PODCAST: What does Israeli liberalism look like?
- Likud vs Likud: How Revisionist Zionism conquered Israeli politics