Earlier this month, the Ministerial Committee for Legislation approved the preparation of and support for a new ‘NGO law.’ The law would impose a 45 percent tax on donations to NGOs calling for a boycott of Israel, the prosecution IDF soldiers, that deny Israel’s state symbols. The NGO law is the latest of some 30 anti-democratic laws that have been put forth under Netanyahu’s last two terms.
View article: AAA
- Likud attempts to intimidate Palestinian voters with hidden ballot cams
- Israel, the occupation is at the core of who you are
- The most radical thing you can say in Israel
- Human Rights Watch sues Israel in first challenge to anti-boycott travel ban
- Israel denies entry to four American civil rights leaders