Earlier this month, the Ministerial Committee for Legislation approved the preparation of and support for a new ‘NGO law.’ The law would impose a 45 percent tax on donations to NGOs calling for a boycott of Israel, the prosecution IDF soldiers, that deny Israel’s state symbols. The NGO law is the latest of some 30 anti-democratic laws that have been put forth under Netanyahu’s last two terms.
View article: AAA
- What I'm doing to help the Syrian people
- Meet the women shaking up Israel's ultra-Orthodox community
- I'm Israeli, and I want to be blacklisted for boycotting settlement products
- Israeli teens charged for brutally beating asylum seeker to death
- Because BDS, Israeli archeologists want West Bank work kept secret