Earlier this month, the Ministerial Committee for Legislation approved the preparation of and support for a new ‘NGO law.’ The law would impose a 45 percent tax on donations to NGOs calling for a boycott of Israel, the prosecution IDF soldiers, that deny Israel’s state symbols. The NGO law is the latest of some 30 anti-democratic laws that have been put forth under Netanyahu’s last two terms.
View article: AAA
- How Netanyahu mainstreamed his dark, anti-democratic vision for Israel
- Nearly half of Knesset members were born into a reality of apartheid
- Likud attempts to intimidate Palestinian voters with hidden ballot cams
- Israel, the occupation is at the core of who you are
- The most radical thing you can say in Israel