Earlier this month, the Ministerial Committee for Legislation approved the preparation of and support for a new ‘NGO law.’ The law would impose a 45 percent tax on donations to NGOs calling for a boycott of Israel, the prosecution IDF soldiers, that deny Israel’s state symbols. The NGO law is the latest of some 30 anti-democratic laws that have been put forth under Netanyahu’s last two terms.
View article: AAA
- Israel to bar U.S. Jewish group from country over BDS support
- Netanyahu compares human rights groups to Russian election interference
- If it quacks like a duck: NGO Monitor's ties to the Israeli government
- The redundancy of Israel's 'Jewish Nation-State Law'
- WATCH: Ethiopian-Israelis take struggle to the corridors of power