Among whispers of pink-washing, and a fraught, sometimes violent history surrounding gay display in Israeli cities, Eyal Warshavsky provides a guest photo blog of last Friday’s Gay Pride March in central Tel Aviv.
View article: AAA
- Climate activists block Tel Aviv Stock Exchange to protest gov't inaction
- PHOTOS: Thousands protest in Tel Aviv as part of Global Climate Strike
- 'They’re killing our brothers': Why Ethiopians shut down Israel for a day
- We made sure Israel couldn't hide the occupation from Eurovision
- No, escalations do not begin with rockets on Israel