About two weeks ago I was interrogated by the Israeli police, under suspicion of incitement to violence, for things I wrote. This was a political interrogation, instigated by a political NGO, The Legal Forum for the Land of Israel, whose goal was gagging me. I did not commit any offense and I am certain the file will be closed. So far, I have been prevented from reporting about it, and I am prevented from disclosing further details according to the instructions of the police and the counsel of my attorney.
View article: AAA
- Resource: Tracking Israel's support for illegal outposts
- Otzma Yehudit is out. Does that mean Israelis reject Kahanism?
- Elections reveal a seismic split within Israel's right
- Netanyahu might be on his way out, but Israelis remain firmly right wing
- The end of the Netanyahu era doesn't mean the end of the occupation