About two weeks ago I was interrogated by the Israeli police, under suspicion of incitement to violence, for things I wrote. This was a political interrogation, instigated by a political NGO, The Legal Forum for the Land of Israel, whose goal was gagging me. I did not commit any offense and I am certain the file will be closed. So far, I have been prevented from reporting about it, and I am prevented from disclosing further details according to the instructions of the police and the counsel of my attorney.
View article: AAA
- If it quacks like a duck: NGO Monitor's ties to the Israeli government
- Palestinians are reviving their agency in Jerusalem
- WATCH: Israeli police arrest, rough up Activestills photojournalist
- Even in death, Palestinians have to fight for their freedom
- Calling Bibi's bluff: Why Israel depends on a liberal, open Europe