About two weeks ago I was interrogated by the Israeli police, under suspicion of incitement to violence, for things I wrote. This was a political interrogation, instigated by a political NGO, The Legal Forum for the Land of Israel, whose goal was gagging me. I did not commit any offense and I am certain the file will be closed. So far, I have been prevented from reporting about it, and I am prevented from disclosing further details according to the instructions of the police and the counsel of my attorney.
View article: AAA
- The unwritten history of Israel's alliance with the Shah's dictatorship
- Palestinians have every right to reject another Oslo
- In Morsi's death, Israel proves it prefers a non-democratic Middle East
- WATCH: Caught in Israel's permit system, Gaza children fear for their lives
- Permission denied: Gaza children struggle to get medical care