Yesterday in Nabi Saleh. 25 injured among them woman and children. One Israeli with a broken arm. One American with a head injury. Both from close range direct tear gas canister fire. Another day in Israel’s wild west occupation.
View article: AAA
- In Israel, ‘politics as usual’ means escalating Palestinian oppression
- Open your eyes in Hebron and see the whole of the occupation
- The biggest loser in this election: Liberal Zionism
- The end of the Netanyahu era doesn't mean the end of the occupation
- An election between annexationists and pro-occupation generals