Affidavits collected from 60 Palestinian teenagers reveal how they are pulled out of bed in the middle of the night, handcuffed, interrogated in violation of their rights, and kept in custody under harsh conditions, sometimes for extended periods of time by Israeli authorities. A new report by Israeli human rights groups HaMoked and B’Tselem reveals the broad, systemic human rights abuses against hundreds of Palestinian teens arrested every year in East Jerusalem.
View article: AAA
- In East Jerusalem, nightly raids leave Palestinian neighborhood reeling
- WATCH: A dark night in Wadi al-Hummus
- Israeli army knew it was unnecessarily killing Gaza protesters in real time
- Israeli settlements are a regular destination on Birthright trips
- In Israel just as NY, racial profiling harms more than just victims of police killings