Affidavits collected from 60 Palestinian teenagers reveal how they are pulled out of bed in the middle of the night, handcuffed, interrogated in violation of their rights, and kept in custody under harsh conditions, sometimes for extended periods of time by Israeli authorities. A new report by Israeli human rights groups HaMoked and B’Tselem reveals the broad, systemic human rights abuses against hundreds of Palestinian teens arrested every year in East Jerusalem.
View article: AAA
- Israel sent an average of 29 Palestinians a month to admin. detention last year
- Israeli demolition of entire Palestinian village days away, villagers fear
- 'The law is what keeps the edifice of occupation from crashing down'
- Hiding the occupation doesn't make it go away
- East Jerusalem Palestinians are ready to take back their city