Affidavits collected from 60 Palestinian teenagers reveal how they are pulled out of bed in the middle of the night, handcuffed, interrogated in violation of their rights, and kept in custody under harsh conditions, sometimes for extended periods of time by Israeli authorities. A new report by Israeli human rights groups HaMoked and B’Tselem reveals the broad, systemic human rights abuses against hundreds of Palestinian teens arrested every year in East Jerusalem.
View article: AAA
- New videos contradict IDF claims about West Bank killing
- Israeli gov't is trying to defund +972 Magazine, report says
- After a decade, evictions set to return in Sheikh Jarrah
- Israeli parents protest arrests of Palestinian children in central Tel Aviv
- Palestinian Authority, Hamas use torture to silence dissent, report finds