Affidavits collected from 60 Palestinian teenagers reveal how they are pulled out of bed in the middle of the night, handcuffed, interrogated in violation of their rights, and kept in custody under harsh conditions, sometimes for extended periods of time by Israeli authorities. A new report by Israeli human rights groups HaMoked and B’Tselem reveals the broad, systemic human rights abuses against hundreds of Palestinian teens arrested every year in East Jerusalem.
View article: AAA
- No Bolsonaro, visiting Yad Vashem doesn't make you a 'friend of the Jews'
- In Gaza's Return March, echoes of an Apartheid-era massacre
- Israel trying to deport stateless Palestinian journalist from Jerusalem
- Palestinian family evicted from Jerusalem home to make room for settlers
- 14 Israeli citizens killed by police in five years, not a single indictment