Affidavits collected from 60 Palestinian teenagers reveal how they are pulled out of bed in the middle of the night, handcuffed, interrogated in violation of their rights, and kept in custody under harsh conditions, sometimes for extended periods of time by Israeli authorities. A new report by Israeli human rights groups HaMoked and B’Tselem reveals the broad, systemic human rights abuses against hundreds of Palestinian teens arrested every year in East Jerusalem.
View article: AAA
- 'IDF killed five unarmed Palestinians in a single month'
- Defying racist legislation: New bill seeks to turn Israel into a true democracy
- Hagai El-Ad talks war crimes, forced displacement, and int'l pressure
- Activists barricade JNF headquarters to protest eviction of Palestinian family
- Israel deports 14-year-old girl to Gaza — without telling her parents