Prepared by the European Union heads of mission to the Palestinian Authority, the report is a strongly-worded and very critical of Israel’s settlement activities in the West Bank and East Jerusalem. The draft, obtained by +972 Magazine and published here in full, is to be presented to the EU’s Political Security Committee (PSC/COPPS). Among its recommendations are preventing financial transactions that support settlements and informing EU companies of the legal and financial risks of doing business with and in Israeli settlements. The report was prepared in January 2013 and covers 2012.
View article: AAA
- How the media helped turn an innocent Palestinian into a child rapist
- The most critical issues Israelis won't be voting on in the next election
- How one of Israel's veteran activists came to support (some) sanctions
- Lost in Occupation: How Google Maps is erasing Palestine
- The potential of the Joint List in Brussels