Joseph Dana twitted this pic from the Glenn Beck rally, which tells most of what you need to know about the current moment here. The second man on the right is Supermarket mogul Rami Levi, who recently started separating Arab and Jewish workers at one of his stores. to his right is Nir Barkat, the mayor of Jerusalem and patron of settlements in Sheikh Jarrah, Silwan and other Palestinian neighborhoods.
View article: AAA
- Finding a path to an enduring Black-Palestine solidarity
- On Palestine-Israel, Cory Booker and Kamala Harris miss the progressive wave they seek to ride
- A masterclass in Palestine solidarity
- From Palestine to Ferguson: Reflections on shared grief and liberation
- Activists hang photos of Return March dead on Israel-Gaza fence