Joseph Dana twitted this pic from the Glenn Beck rally, which tells most of what you need to know about the current moment here. The second man on the right is Supermarket mogul Rami Levi, who recently started separating Arab and Jewish workers at one of his stores. to his right is Nir Barkat, the mayor of Jerusalem and patron of settlements in Sheikh Jarrah, Silwan and other Palestinian neighborhoods.
View article: AAA
- Activists hang photos of Return March dead on Israel-Gaza fence
- Why the Jerusalem embassy opening was a fitting way to mark the Nakba
- Christian leaders shut down Holy Sepulchre church to protest Israeli policy
- In Israel's 'eternal capital,' anti-Palestinian discrimination is built-in
- Stepping up the battle against home demolitions in East Jerusalem