Hours ahead of the release of 26 Palestinian prisoners Tuesday evening, right-wing Israelis protested outside the Ayalon Prison demanding that their relatives, murderers of Palestinians, be released as well.
View article: AAA
- High Court: Israel won't demolish homes of Palestinian teen's killers
- Decades of failed peace talks: How Israel negotiates with itself
- Fighting media silence on the Palestinian hunger strike
- Settler shoots and kills Palestinian during West Bank demo
- Hebrew U. cancels conference on Palestinian prisoners, following pressure