Hours ahead of the release of 26 Palestinian prisoners Tuesday evening, right-wing Israelis protested outside the Ayalon Prison demanding that their relatives, murderers of Palestinians, be released as well.
View article: AAA
- Activists bring London commuters face-to-face with Ahed Tamimi
- On Jerusalem, Trump is proving that the Israeli right was right all along
- From denial to recognition: There is no 'humane' occupation
- High Court: Israel won't demolish homes of Palestinian teen's killers
- Decades of failed peace talks: How Israel negotiates with itself