Protests erupted in the occupied East Jerusalem neighborhood of Silwan today after a guard at an Israeli settlement opened fire at Palestinian residents, killing at least one. This is my photo essay from the scene of the revolt.
View article: AAA
- 'Our Boys' exposes the Mizrahi-Palestinian fault line
- Open your eyes in Hebron and see the whole of the occupation
- Resource: Tracking Israel's support for illegal outposts
- The end of the Netanyahu era doesn't mean the end of the occupation
- An election between annexationists and pro-occupation generals