Israel Social TV gave a microphone and a camera to Dr. Ishai Menuchin, executive director of the Public Committee Against Torture in Israel (PCABI), and asked him to speak about Israel’s obligations under international treaties, its failure to outlaw torture, and its abysmal record of investigating allegations of torture by state agents.
View article: AAA
- Top court gives Israel even broader powers to use torture
- Palestinian Authority, Hamas use torture to silence dissent, report finds
- Torture ruling unites right and left, but leaves justice by the wayside
- War crimes and open wounds: The physician who took on Israeli segregation
- One day the settlers will be thanking the High Court