The two winners of last week’s Israeli elections, Yair Lapid and Naftali Bennett, are seen in this picture on a tour of the West Bank, which Bennett, as head of the Yesha Council (the settlers’ political organization), took then journalist Lapid. The picture, which was posted on Twitter by Channel 10’s West Bank reporter, Roy Sharon, was taken in 2010 at the illegal outpost of Kida. Also seen in the picture is local Kida resident Yair Hirsh.
View article: AAA
- Guess which of these human rights Israel guarantees to Palestinians
- Netanyahu looks like a bully, but he doesn't care
- Hillel must put Jewish diversity and social justice above Israel allegiance
- For settlers, there's no reason not to break the law
- Will the NYT start noting the violent pasts of Israeli contributors, too?