I posted a video Friday showing Jeremy Gimpel, number 14 on Naftali Bennett’s Jewish Home list to the next Knesset, talking about the Dome of Rock being “blown up.” It wasn’t a gaffe: Here is Gimpel explaining in a radio show why the Dome of Rock – the holiest site for Muslims in the land – simply “doesn’t belong where it is.” According to Gimpel, even God wanted us to realize this. Watch:
View article: AAA
- In Israel of 2018, bereavement is a 'lifetime achievement'
- Israeli teachers to education minister: 'Stop deportation of asylum seekers'
- +972 Magazine's 20 most-read posts of 2017
- Even civil rights are too extreme for Israel's education minister
- No more waiting: LGBTQ Israelis must take the rights they deserve