I posted a video Friday showing Jeremy Gimpel, number 14 on Naftali Bennett’s Jewish Home list to the next Knesset, talking about the Dome of Rock being “blown up.” It wasn’t a gaffe: Here is Gimpel explaining in a radio show why the Dome of Rock – the holiest site for Muslims in the land – simply “doesn’t belong where it is.” According to Gimpel, even God wanted us to realize this. Watch:
View article: AAA
- 'To ask an Arab student to internalize this is a way of humiliating him'
- The right wing in Israel is in a deep crisis
- Who needs Bennett when Netanyahu is already annexing the West Bank
- Don't believe the hype: The Israeli right is weaker than it seems
- Netanyahu is stuck with Hamas, and he likes it that way