I posted a video Friday showing Jeremy Gimpel, number 14 on Naftali Bennett’s Jewish Home list to the next Knesset, talking about the Dome of Rock being “blown up.” It wasn’t a gaffe: Here is Gimpel explaining in a radio show why the Dome of Rock – the holiest site for Muslims in the land – simply “doesn’t belong where it is.” According to Gimpel, even God wanted us to realize this. Watch:
View article: AAA
- No more waiting: LGBTQ Israelis must take the rights they deserve
- When it comes to gender terrorism, Israel's brave leaders stay silent
- Gazans being held hostage by Israeli, PA gamesmanship
- Is it 'unethical' to oppose the occupation in academia?
- A Palestinian’s first-class seat next to Naftali Bennett