I posted a video Friday showing Jeremy Gimpel, number 14 on Naftali Bennett’s Jewish Home list to the next Knesset, talking about the Dome of Rock being “blown up.” It wasn’t a gaffe: Here is Gimpel explaining in a radio show why the Dome of Rock – the holiest site for Muslims in the land – simply “doesn’t belong where it is.” According to Gimpel, even God wanted us to realize this. Watch:
View article: AAA
- Netanyahu looks like a bully, but he doesn't care
- Hillel must put Jewish diversity and social justice above Israel allegiance
- Will the NYT start noting the violent pasts of Israeli contributors, too?
- 'The occupation will collapse. And then we'll build a moral society here'
- 50 reasons to resist the occupation in its 50th year