Analysis News
Visit our Hebrew site, "Local Call" , in partnership with Just Vision.

The word "Palestine" is written in painted rocks on land belonging to the destroyed village of al-Ruways, March 30, 2013. All structures in Al-Ruways were destroyed and the original residents forcibly displaced to nearby Tamra by Jewish militias in the Nakba of 1948. An event in which Palestinian citizens of Israel, including descendents of the original residents, returned to the village was organized by the activist group Zochrot, which works to educate Jewish Israelis about the Nakba. (Photo by: Ryan Rodrick Beiler/Activestills.org)

Return to Al-Ruways, 30.3.2013