In recent weeks discussion has grown about the possibility of an Israeli strike on Iranian nuclear facilities. Israeli media, politicians, and American officials have all spoken publicly about the advisability and ramifications of such a strike. Does this signal a real possibility for such an attack, or simply political posturing? Watch +972 Magazine’s Larry Derfner debate Elliot Jager, Contributing Editor at Jewish Ideas Daily, on Bloggingheads.tv.
View article: AAA
- Meretz is the last Jewish anti-occupation party. But for how long?
- IAEA chief's death could spell the end of the Iran nuclear deal
- The origins of Israeli racism lie in our hyper-militarized society
- The unwritten history of Israel's alliance with the Shah's dictatorship
- The biggest myth about Israeli politics