Palestinian protests against the cost of living and PA leadership grew in size and intensity, as weekly demonstrations continued and threats of demolition and settler violence remain a fact of life under occupation. Israelis also took to the streets over media and social justice issues. Activestills images tell the stories of the week.
View article: AAA
- Behind Netanyahu's scorched earth campaign against Israel's media
- What Israeli media gets wrong about Palestinian voters
- What occupation looks like for Rashida Tlaib’s village in the West Bank
- Israeli conscientious objector sentenced to 20 days in military prison
- Israeli army knew it was unnecessarily killing Gaza protesters in real time