Palestinians call for the release of their relatives from Israeli jails, Al-Araqib residents recover from another demolition, and Occupy Wall Street marks its one-year anniversary. Activestills images tell the stories of the week.
View article: AAA
- This doesn't need to happen: Another pre-election war on Gaza
- 'The entire world knows the settlers have declared war on us'
- Feminist Palestinian lawmaker free after 20 months in prison without trial
- 'Change doesn’t come from the courthouses alone'
- Israel's new 'apartheid road' is about more than just segregation