There are roughly 22 checkpoints in and around Jerusalem. They mostly run along the municipal boundaries of the city and in some places go deeper into the West Bank, along the route of the barrier. I went to visit and document 13 of them:
View article: AAA
- Israel trying to deport stateless Palestinian journalist from Jerusalem
- Palestinian family evicted from Jerusalem home to make room for settlers
- Activists shut down traffic on new West Bank 'apartheid road'
- Israel's new 'apartheid road' is about more than just segregation
- Who gets to vote in Israel’s version of democracy