There are roughly 22 checkpoints in and around Jerusalem. They mostly run along the municipal boundaries of the city and in some places go deeper into the West Bank, along the route of the barrier. I went to visit and document 13 of them:
View article: AAA
- Remembering the history Israel swept aside in 1948
- WATCH: This is what a stop-and-frisk in East Jerusalem looks like
- The impossible choice faced by East Jerusalem Palestinians
- 'The occupation will collapse. And then we'll build a moral society here'
- Stepping up the battle against home demolitions in East Jerusalem