There are roughly 22 checkpoints in and around Jerusalem. They mostly run along the municipal boundaries of the city and in some places go deeper into the West Bank, along the route of the barrier. I went to visit and document 13 of them:
View article: AAA
- East Jerusalem Palestinians are ready to take back their city
- U.S. Embassy celebrations: A who's who of the Israeli arms trade
- How Childish Gambino explains the problem with Israel’s Eurovision win
- Why the Jerusalem embassy opening was a fitting way to mark the Nakba
- U.S. Embassy move could prove to be 'the perfect storm'