American comedy writers are discovering the wonders of the pro-Israel world. After this Onion piece, comes Saturday Night Live‘s version of the Chuck Hagel Senate confirmation hearing, which ended up not being part of the show, probably because the real-life event turned out to be just as absurd.
View article: AAA
- Iran deal: Why did Bibi pick a futile fight in Washington?
- Jewish Iran deal supporters booted from New York town hall meeting
- America’s choice on Iran: Obama’s peace or Netanyahu's war
- With Netanyahu, confrontations are a feature, not a bug
- ‘Open Hillel’ seeks to redefine U.S. Jewish debate on Israel-Palestine