The Palestinian “right of return” is a phrase so powerful that it tends to offend Israelis as much as the word “nakba.” Last month a rare forum for open discourse on the issue took place at a conference initiated by ‘Zochrot.’ How can a Palestinian return be planned for, what does transitional justice look like and what are Palestinian youth doing today to realize return?
View article: AAA
- The Israeli-Palestinian conflict doesn't have to be a zero-sum game
- PHOTOS: Palestinian ‘return train’ is stopped at Israel’s wall
- The role of Israeli Jews in planning for Palestinian return
- Before Zionism: The shared life of Jews and Palestinians
- How colonialism and climate change displace the Negev's Bedouin