The Palestinian “right of return” is a phrase so powerful that it tends to offend Israelis as much as the word “nakba.” Last month a rare forum for open discourse on the issue took place at a conference initiated by ‘Zochrot.’ How can a Palestinian return be planned for, what does transitional justice look like and what are Palestinian youth doing today to realize return?
View article: AAA
- A Palestinian refugee's open letter to all Israelis
- Addressing the root of the Palestinian refugee problem
- Why Syrian refugees in a Budapest train station talk about coexistence with Israel
- Israel cannot turn a blind eye to worldwide refugee crisis
- How Israel's media turned a British NGO into terrorists