Zabib Sultan, an asylum seeker from Eritrea who heads the Eritrean Women’s Community Center, shares a shocking testimony about her and other women’s experiences on their way to Israel. She gave her testimony during a meeting organized by Amnesty International and the ASAF NGO on May 23, 2013.
View article: AAA
- Tel Aviv service offers cleaners priced by ethnic origin
- Asylum seekers stage walkout over inedible food at detention center
- Views on torture split along ethnic lines, Israeli poll finds
- The Year in Photos: Palestine and Israel in 2015
- Palestinian journalist on hunger strike to protest admin detention