Zabib Sultan, an asylum seeker from Eritrea who heads the Eritrean Women’s Community Center, shares a shocking testimony about her and other women’s experiences on their way to Israel. She gave her testimony during a meeting organized by Amnesty International and the ASAF NGO on May 23, 2013.
View article: AAA
- Asylum seekers say Israeli authorities use food to pressure them
- Why is Israel concocting ties between Hamas and ISIS?
- A year since protests, detained asylum seekers hint at new strategy
- Israel doesn't need to deport asylum seekers to make them leave
- PHOTOS: Asylum seeker theater troupe re-imagines life in Israel