Zabib Sultan, an asylum seeker from Eritrea who heads the Eritrean Women’s Community Center, shares a shocking testimony about her and other women’s experiences on their way to Israel. She gave her testimony during a meeting organized by Amnesty International and the ASAF NGO on May 23, 2013.
View article: AAA
- Force-feeding law seeks to oppress Palestinian lives, not save them
- Keep Israel's militarism away from asylum seeker children
- How Israel's relationship with Egypt's Sisi might come back to haunt it
- 'Every few minutes, one of them hit us with a rifle butt'
- A law criminalizing torture: The first step on a long path