Zabib Sultan, an asylum seeker from Eritrea who heads the Eritrean Women’s Community Center, shares a shocking testimony about her and other women’s experiences on their way to Israel. She gave her testimony during a meeting organized by Amnesty International and the ASAF NGO on May 23, 2013.
View article: AAA
- Pre-army students to Netanyahu: Stop deportation of refugees
- Why I took my family to Sinai for our Passover vacation
- Our elected officials boast about deporting genocide survivors
- Israel to indefinitely imprison asylum seekers who refuse deportation
- Stop blaming Mizrahim for everything wrong in Israel