Zabib Sultan, an asylum seeker from Eritrea who heads the Eritrean Women’s Community Center, shares a shocking testimony about her and other women’s experiences on their way to Israel. She gave her testimony during a meeting organized by Amnesty International and the ASAF NGO on May 23, 2013.
View article: AAA
- PHOTOS: Hundreds of asylum seekers released from Holot — with nowhere to go
- High Court approves detention of asylum seekers without charge, but only for 12 months
- 'I was force-fed six times — in a Soviet prison'
- Asylum seekers say Israeli authorities use food to pressure them
- Why is Israel concocting ties between Hamas and ISIS?