Israel’s ‘Ayalon Canada Park,’ in the West Bank but abutting the Green Line, is full of cyclists and hikers enjoying the scenery and weather on any given Saturday. A visit to the park shows that few of the Israelis enjoying the trails and picnic sites know the story of the three Palestinian villages that were demolished in 1967, on whose land the park is located.
View article: AAA
- Most Jewish Israelis oppose Palestinian state, new poll shows
- 47 years of occupation: Every photo tells a story
- A rights-based discourse is the best way to fight dispossession
- Sentenced to life at birth: What do Palestinian refugees want?
- Lying by omission: The JNF's role in setting Negev land policy