Peace organizations united for roundtable conversations and workshops across Israel, to discuss various Israeli-Palestinian peace initiatives. However, while many Israeli Jews made it out to the events hardly any Palestinians were in attendance.
View article: AAA
- Outlawing the Islamic Movement is a gift to Palestinian citizens
- Does Israeli society care when its women are murdered?
- Hundreds protest murder of Arab woman in central Israel
- Film review: 'We are Palestine, we're here and we are queer'
- Music video lambasts recruitment of Palestinians to Israel's army