Peace organizations united for roundtable conversations and workshops across Israel, to discuss various Israeli-Palestinian peace initiatives. However, while many Israeli Jews made it out to the events hardly any Palestinians were in attendance.
View article: AAA
- Tel Aviv police beating a reminder that we all have a choice — every day
- Border Police assault Arab supermarket employee in central Tel Aviv
- For Washington Post, cheap labor is key to Mideast peace
- Only 2% of interviewees in Israeli media are Arab, new index finds
- IDF preventing Arab citizens from visiting ailing relatives in Gaza