Peace organizations united for roundtable conversations and workshops across Israel, to discuss various Israeli-Palestinian peace initiatives. However, while many Israeli Jews made it out to the events hardly any Palestinians were in attendance.
View article: AAA
- Israel's culture minister likens wildfires to anti-Jewish pogroms
- Pro-Israel and racist? Palestinians aren’t surprised in the slightest
- The Right's new spin: Israel demolishes only Jewish homes
- Ending the occupation is in the interest of Israelis, too
- My grandmother was murdered in Kafr Qasim, now these are my demands