Peace organizations united for roundtable conversations and workshops across Israel, to discuss various Israeli-Palestinian peace initiatives. However, while many Israeli Jews made it out to the events hardly any Palestinians were in attendance.
View article: AAA
- A Jew, and Arab and a smartphone meet on a train in Jerusalem
- 100k Bedouin Israelis couldn't watch Netanyahu's 'apology' — they don't have electricity
- Stop fantasizing about a coup in Israel
- Israeli hotel warns Jewish guests 'there will be a lot of Arabs'
- Israel must apologize to its citizens for lying about Gaza flotilla