Earlier this month, the Ministerial Committee for Legislation approved the preparation of and support for a new ‘NGO law.’ The law would impose a 45 percent tax on donations to NGOs calling for a boycott of Israel, the prosecution IDF soldiers, that deny Israel’s state symbols. The NGO law is the latest of some 30 anti-democratic laws that have been put forth under Netanyahu’s last two terms.
View article: AAA
- The Israeli gov’t must stop threatening to defund media outlets
- Now that Peres is gone, it's time the Zionist Left did some soul searching
- How Israel is turning one Arab party into a security threat
- How Israel is trying to enforce gag orders beyond its borders
- West Bank, Gaza gear up for Palestine's biggest sporting event