Earlier this month, the Ministerial Committee for Legislation approved the preparation of and support for a new ‘NGO law.’ The law would impose a 45 percent tax on donations to NGOs calling for a boycott of Israel, the prosecution IDF soldiers, that deny Israel’s state symbols. The NGO law is the latest of some 30 anti-democratic laws that have been put forth under Netanyahu’s last two terms.
View article: AAA
- Netanyahu's fourth gov't: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Interview: What Hamas' media thinks of Israeli elections
- The Israeli government's election gift to West Bank settlers
- The Arab parties united? Great, now it's time to get to work
- Arab parties likely to announce historic joint election slate in coming days