Earlier this month, the Ministerial Committee for Legislation approved the preparation of and support for a new ‘NGO law.’ The law would impose a 45 percent tax on donations to NGOs calling for a boycott of Israel, the prosecution IDF soldiers, that deny Israel’s state symbols. The NGO law is the latest of some 30 anti-democratic laws that have been put forth under Netanyahu’s last two terms.
View article: AAA
- Because BDS, Israeli archeologists want West Bank work kept secret
- The oldest trick in the book, and we're still falling for it
- The Israeli gov’t must stop threatening to defund media outlets
- Now that Peres is gone, it's time the Zionist Left did some soul searching
- How Israel is turning one Arab party into a security threat