Earlier this month, the Ministerial Committee for Legislation approved the preparation of and support for a new ‘NGO law.’ The law would impose a 45 percent tax on donations to NGOs calling for a boycott of Israel, the prosecution IDF soldiers, that deny Israel’s state symbols. The NGO law is the latest of some 30 anti-democratic laws that have been put forth under Netanyahu’s last two terms.
View article: AAA
- The Israeli government's election gift to West Bank settlers
- The Arab parties united? Great, now it's time to get to work
- Arab parties likely to announce historic joint election slate in coming days
- Why won't the Arab parties just unite already?
- Israelis know status quo is untenable, but there’s no alternative vision