Prepared by the European Union heads of mission to the Palestinian Authority, the report is a strongly-worded and very critical of Israel’s settlement activities in the West Bank and East Jerusalem. The draft, obtained by +972 Magazine and published here in full, is to be presented to the EU’s Political Security Committee (PSC/COPPS). Among its recommendations are preventing financial transactions that support settlements and informing EU companies of the legal and financial risks of doing business with and in Israeli settlements. The report was prepared in January 2013 and covers 2012.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTERSubmit
The +972 Resources channel is a platform for information from Israel and Palestine, produced by actors working to advance human rights and democracy in the region. The channel showcases reports, maps, infographics and other sources produced by people and organizations with a proven track record for professionalism, accuracy and the production of interesting, quality resources. More…
If you or your organization is interested in publishing English-language resources on this channel, please send material to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the word “Resource” in the email subject. Please note the following:
- It is easiest for us to publish information received in pdf, Word or JPG format. If you are interested in publishing maps, photos or other graphic material, we may require your cooperation in making relevant adjustments to suit our technical requirements. As long as we have the capacity, creative and offbeat material is encouraged!
- The responsibility for fact-checking lies with resource authors – the material you send us must be ready for publication.
- The submission of resources constitutes a release for publication by +972, and permission for us to publish them in full or in part. Full credit will always be given to the organizations or the information’s authors.
- The channel is a platform for facts, figures and information – not analysis or commentary. We will not publish petitions, fundraising or lobbying bids, or political party materials.
- MOST READMOST COMMENTED24 HOURS|WEEK|MONTH
More from +972 Resourcestwitter widget loaded a cached one
Yad Vashem gives us a glimpse into how Zionism frames the destruction of European Jewry. But is it the whole story? http://t.co/9CnYiN629h
Israel's UN Amb. on a Palestinian state: 'Does the Middle East really need another terror-ocracy?' http://t.co/GE2h6JDLiH
The Beaten Path: Framing the story at Yad Vashem http://t.co/9CnYiN629h by @yuval_ba http://t.co/y7wNTysAgG
Israel’s ambassador to the UN puts another nail in the two-state coffin http://t.co/GE2h6JDLiH by @nsheizaf
Is Israel's 'Jewish nation-state' bill good for anyone at all? http://t.co/1vVp3M2dRY by @dahliasc
Is the 'Jewish nation-state' bill good for anyone at all? http://t.co/1vVp3M2dRY by @dahliasc
Open Mic: Israel has failed to outlaw torture http://t.co/3U4y8hVWd0