Prepared by the European Union heads of mission to the Palestinian Authority, the report is a strongly-worded and very critical of Israel’s settlement activities in the West Bank and East Jerusalem. The draft, obtained by +972 Magazine and published here in full, is to be presented to the EU’s Political Security Committee (PSC/COPPS). Among its recommendations are preventing financial transactions that support settlements and informing EU companies of the legal and financial risks of doing business with and in Israeli settlements. The report was prepared in January 2013 and covers 2012.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTERSubmit
The +972 Resources channel is a platform for information from Israel and Palestine, produced by actors working to advance human rights and democracy in the region. The channel showcases reports, maps, infographics and other sources produced by people and organizations with a proven track record for professionalism, accuracy and the production of interesting, quality resources. More…
If you or your organization is interested in publishing English-language resources on this channel, please send material to email@example.com, with the word “Resource” in the email subject. Please note the following:
- It is easiest for us to publish information received in pdf, Word or JPG format. If you are interested in publishing maps, photos or other graphic material, we may require your cooperation in making relevant adjustments to suit our technical requirements. As long as we have the capacity, creative and offbeat material is encouraged!
- The responsibility for fact-checking lies with resource authors – the material you send us must be ready for publication.
- The submission of resources constitutes a release for publication by +972, and permission for us to publish them in full or in part. Full credit will always be given to the organizations or the information’s authors.
- The channel is a platform for facts, figures and information – not analysis or commentary. We will not publish petitions, fundraising or lobbying bids, or political party materials.
- MOST READMOST COMMENTED24 HOURS|WEEK|MONTH
More from +972 Resourcestwitter widget loaded a cached one
PHOTOS: Palestinian, Israeli women protest occupation on #WomensDay2014, by @activestills http://t.co/XIH7V9ckNG http://t.co/0ar8zhuInH
From the sounds of the Maghreb to Persian lullabies, listen to the most compelling local female artists: http://t.co/hty6kM5VJF
LISTEN: Outside the jukebox: Female sounds of the Middle East http://t.co/hty6kM5VJF #WomensDay2014
Meet the women leading the struggle for a better future in Israel/Palestine http://t.co/n21Lt4cXAt #WomensDay2014 http://t.co/bM7VAgKCr4
PHOTOS: Meet the women working to make Israel/Palestine a more just place, by @activestills http://t.co/n21Lt4cXAt http://t.co/prQBHrmBkh
NOW at Erez Crossing: Israeli women activists show solidarity with women in #Gaza on #WomensDay2014, by @activestills http://t.co/3KtHHfrnm1
Meet the women leading struggles across Israel/Palestine, by @activestills http://t.co/n21Lt4cXAt http://t.co/BUPFLhUMW4