Prepared by the European Union heads of mission to the Palestinian Authority, the report is a strongly-worded and very critical of Israel’s settlement activities in the West Bank and East Jerusalem. The draft, obtained by +972 Magazine and published here in full, is to be presented to the EU’s Political Security Committee (PSC/COPPS). Among its recommendations are preventing financial transactions that support settlements and informing EU companies of the legal and financial risks of doing business with and in Israeli settlements. The report was prepared in January 2013 and covers 2012.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTERSubmit
The +972 Resources channel is a platform for information from Israel and Palestine, produced by actors working to advance human rights and democracy in the region. The channel showcases reports, maps, infographics and other sources produced by people and organizations with a proven track record for professionalism, accuracy and the production of interesting, quality resources. More…
If you or your organization is interested in publishing English-language resources on this channel, please send material to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the word “Resource” in the email subject. Please note the following:
- It is easiest for us to publish information received in pdf, Word or JPG format. If you are interested in publishing maps, photos or other graphic material, we may require your cooperation in making relevant adjustments to suit our technical requirements. As long as we have the capacity, creative and offbeat material is encouraged!
- The responsibility for fact-checking lies with resource authors – the material you send us must be ready for publication.
- The submission of resources constitutes a release for publication by +972, and permission for us to publish them in full or in part. Full credit will always be given to the organizations or the information’s authors.
- The channel is a platform for facts, figures and information – not analysis or commentary. We will not publish petitions, fundraising or lobbying bids, or political party materials.
- MOST READMOST COMMENTED24 HOURS|WEEK|MONTH
More from +972 Resourcestwitter widget loaded a cached one
Police, courts take extreme measures against anti-Prawer Plan arrestees http://t.co/D5lEOKpG78 by @Ha_Matar
The first details of the Prawer Plan are starting to leak into the media. Here's what we know: http://t.co/DL9O7dop2z
The U.S. 'security plan': Another decisive cave-in to Netanyahu http://t.co/Lw5Dqfqcfm by Larry Derfner
Report: 40,000 Bedouin will be evicted from homes under Prawer Plan http://t.co/DL9O7dop2z by @nsheizaf
Palestinian popular committees announce a new kind of weekly protest http://t.co/LwzOFIHwmW by @Ha_Matar
.@haaretzcom editorial slams Israel Police for chipping away at freedom of speech by arresting protesters http://t.co/93CKO4qLFI
PHOTOS: Nabi Saleh commemorates Nelson #Mandela, Mustafa and Rushdi Tamimi http://t.co/YUzwXlcDN6 by @activestills http://t.co/3o2eXg8QnI