Prepared by the European Union heads of mission to the Palestinian Authority, the report is a strongly-worded and very critical of Israel’s settlement activities in the West Bank and East Jerusalem. The draft, obtained by +972 Magazine and published here in full, is to be presented to the EU’s Political Security Committee (PSC/COPPS). Among its recommendations are preventing financial transactions that support settlements and informing EU companies of the legal and financial risks of doing business with and in Israeli settlements. The report was prepared in January 2013 and covers 2012.
View article: AAA
- Asylum seekers call on Europe to try Eritrean leader for crimes against humanity
- Settlers crowd-fund construction of illegal outpost on Palestinian land
- Global protests target Airbnb over Israeli settlement rentals
- WATCH: A chat with the settler on the street
- The single worst way the EU could combat anti-Semitism