Hours ahead of the release of 26 Palestinian prisoners Tuesday evening, right-wing Israelis protested outside the Ayalon Prison demanding that their relatives, murderers of Palestinians, be released as well.
View article: AAA
- No way to defeat Jewish terrorism without ending the occupation
- A Month in Photos: After violence, the joy of Eid becomes a blur
- West Bank murder: Leaders fail to address nature of settler violence
- Palestinian baby burned to death in West Bank arson attack
- Israel agrees to release Palestinian detainee after 42-day hunger strike