Hours ahead of the release of 26 Palestinian prisoners Tuesday evening, right-wing Israelis protested outside the Ayalon Prison demanding that their relatives, murderers of Palestinians, be released as well.
View article: AAA
- A year since the Duma murders: Navigating justice and pain
- What does justice look like for victims of Jewish terrorism?
- Israel puts Palestinian prisoner advocate in administrative detention
- Violence is the strongest imperative to keep fighting for peace
- A law banning torture in Israel? Don’t hold your breath