Hours ahead of the release of 26 Palestinian prisoners Tuesday evening, right-wing Israelis protested outside the Ayalon Prison demanding that their relatives, murderers of Palestinians, be released as well.
View article: AAA
- Is Israel negotiating with Palestinian hunger striker Khader Adnan?
- Palestinian prisoner nears 40th day of hunger strike
- 12 Palestinian members of parliament are in Israeli prison
- PHOTOS: Palestinians mark Prisoners Day, IDF responds with live fire
- Israel puts feminist Palestinian MP in admin detention