For just a moment yesterday, one might have thought that the demonstrations worked, or that the hoax newspaper announcing the end of segregation on Shuhada St was not a hoax after all. For a moment, one might have mistakenly assumed that Palestinians are actually walking that main road in Hebron’s city center, with its closed shops and racist graffiti sprayed on them, and the local population locked in their homes and tormented by settlers. But this too was a hoax. A Purim hoax. Once again settlers celebrated Purim by marching on the Jewish-only street merrily disguised as Palestinians. Segregation was kept: fake Arabs – in, real ones – out.
View article: AAA
- Netanyahu and Obama find a shared interest — screwing the Israeli people
- A Month in Photos: Global Pride, Ramadan and refugees
- Call for action: Street campaign remembers Gaza's 'obliterated families'
- 'We don't need a constitution—we have the Bible'
- One year since Gaza: Why there's no such thing as a 'precision strike'