For just a moment yesterday, one might have thought that the demonstrations worked, or that the hoax newspaper announcing the end of segregation on Shuhada St was not a hoax after all. For a moment, one might have mistakenly assumed that Palestinians are actually walking that main road in Hebron’s city center, with its closed shops and racist graffiti sprayed on them, and the local population locked in their homes and tormented by settlers. But this too was a hoax. A Purim hoax. Once again settlers celebrated Purim by marching on the Jewish-only street merrily disguised as Palestinians. Segregation was kept: fake Arabs – in, real ones – out.
View article: AAA
- Top Israeli minister shuts down TV station for Palestinian citizens
- Israel must apologize to its citizens for lying about Gaza flotilla
- The state must come clean about the fate of the Yemenite children
- Dozens protest for release of Palestinian poet under house arrest
- For Netanyahu, every peace initiative is an anti-Zionist plot