The two winners of last week’s Israeli elections, Yair Lapid and Naftali Bennett, are seen in this picture on a tour of the West Bank, which Bennett, as head of the Yesha Council (the settlers’ political organization), took then journalist Lapid. The picture, which was posted on Twitter by Channel 10’s West Bank reporter, Roy Sharon, was taken in 2010 at the illegal outpost of Kida. Also seen in the picture is local Kida resident Yair Hirsh.
View article: AAA
- Nearly half of Americans support sanctions on Israel, poll finds
- No fires or inciting politicians can destroy our shared society
- The different ways Israel treats Jewish, Palestinian outposts in the West Bank
- Silencing our mosques is the next stage in our dispossession
- The Right's new spin: Israel demolishes only Jewish homes