The two winners of last week’s Israeli elections, Yair Lapid and Naftali Bennett, are seen in this picture on a tour of the West Bank, which Bennett, as head of the Yesha Council (the settlers’ political organization), took then journalist Lapid. The picture, which was posted on Twitter by Channel 10’s West Bank reporter, Roy Sharon, was taken in 2010 at the illegal outpost of Kida. Also seen in the picture is local Kida resident Yair Hirsh.
View article: AAA
- Cops shoot Palestinian attacker, even after she no longer poses threat
- 'The occupation is sustainable because the world refuses to take action'
- Resource: Fact-checking Israel's most stubborn illegal outpost
- How Obama can salvage his legacy on Israel-Palestine
- The 'NYT' finally realizes: Netanyahu doesn't care what Obama thinks