The two winners of last week’s Israeli elections, Yair Lapid and Naftali Bennett, are seen in this picture on a tour of the West Bank, which Bennett, as head of the Yesha Council (the settlers’ political organization), took then journalist Lapid. The picture, which was posted on Twitter by Channel 10′s West Bank reporter, Roy Sharon, was taken in 2010 at the illegal outpost of Kida. Also seen in the picture is local Kida resident Yair Hirsh.
View article: AAA
- In Nabi Saleh, an occupier's sense of entitlement
- The IDF presents: Looting West Bank homes under the guise of a search
- Israel's new police chief: Architect of segregated West Bank roads
- Demolishing Palestinian structures is the norm — not the exception
- West Bank murder: Leaders fail to address nature of settler violence