The two winners of last week’s Israeli elections, Yair Lapid and Naftali Bennett, are seen in this picture on a tour of the West Bank, which Bennett, as head of the Yesha Council (the settlers’ political organization), took then journalist Lapid. The picture, which was posted on Twitter by Channel 10′s West Bank reporter, Roy Sharon, was taken in 2010 at the illegal outpost of Kida. Also seen in the picture is local Kida resident Yair Hirsh.
View article: AAA
- Teen's murder is a reminder that we are all settlers
- For Netanyahu, every peace initiative is an anti-Zionist plot
- Settlers crowd-fund construction of illegal outpost on Palestinian land
- Palestinian man serves full prison sentence — Israel refuses to release him
- An Israeli-Palestinian confederation? Not so fast