1. Wow. The most powerful leaders in Israel’s Knesset really have no concept of being loyal or trustworthy to their voting constituencies, and are making a mockery of the democracy of which they so often boast.
2. This also reflects the majority of Israeli society itself – the fact that Netanyahu and Lieberman
have the power to do this, that there is no alternative and that there is no one on the streets yet.
3. It is a loud and clear message to all lefties and relatively sane people to get the f–k outta here.
4. If I were a Palestinian I would be pissing my pants.
5. Ehud Barak is pissing his pants.
For additional original analysis and breaking news, visit +972 Magazine's Facebook page or follow us on Twitter. Our newsletter features a comprehensive round-up of the week's events. Sign up here.