Prepared by the European Union heads of mission to the Palestinian Authority, the report is a strongly-worded and very critical of Israel’s settlement activities in the West Bank and East Jerusalem. The draft, obtained by +972 Magazine and published here in full, is to be presented to the EU’s Political Security Committee (PSC/COPPS). Among its recommendations are preventing financial transactions that support settlements and informing EU companies of the legal and financial risks of doing business with and in Israeli settlements. The report was prepared in January 2013 and covers 2012.
View article: AAA
- Palestinian groups present 'war crimes' evidence to the ICC
- Israel targets boycotters as EU moves against settlements
- New anti-boycott law to ban foreign BDS supporters from entering Israel
- Oslo has become a tool for Israeli expansionism — it's time to let go
- Are European settlement labels a double standard?