Prepared by the European Union heads of mission to the Palestinian Authority, the report is a strongly-worded and very critical of Israel’s settlement activities in the West Bank and East Jerusalem. The draft, obtained by +972 Magazine and published here in full, is to be presented to the EU’s Political Security Committee (PSC/COPPS). Among its recommendations are preventing financial transactions that support settlements and informing EU companies of the legal and financial risks of doing business with and in Israeli settlements. The report was prepared in January 2013 and covers 2012.
View article: AAA
- PHOTOS: Palestinians of Susya return to village they were expelled from
- Everything you need to know about Israel's 'NGO law'
- Nobody is coming to end the occupation, part two
- Teen's murder is a reminder that we are all settlers
- Asylum seekers call on Europe to try Eritrean leader for crimes against humanity