The reality in Israel is loaded with symbolism. This is Defense Minister Ehud Barak observing the Human Rights March – attended by human rights workers, activists, asylum seekers and Palestinians – which passes under him as he watches from his plush residence in one of Tel Aviv’s luxury towers.
View article: AAA
- Cheer up! Trump's victory gives us reasons to be optimistic
- Don't call it a comeback: Really, please don't come back
- Tel Aviv mayor says the occupation is a cause of Palestinian terror
- Avigdor Liberman's new job: Control over four million Palestinians
- 'You can never know what weapons police are using in Israel'