The reality in Israel is loaded with symbolism. This is Defense Minister Ehud Barak observing the Human Rights March – attended by human rights workers, activists, asylum seekers and Palestinians – which passes under him as he watches from his plush residence in one of Tel Aviv’s luxury towers.
View article: AAA
- Why Mizrahim don't vote for the Left
- High Court demands a solution to East Jerusalem water crisis
- Provide asylum seekers with heaters, rights groups demand in court
- Judges aren't cogs in the occupation, they're the oil keeping it going
- Resource: Two legal systems — discrimination under military occupation