There are roughly 22 checkpoints in and around Jerusalem. They mostly run along the municipal boundaries of the city and in some places go deeper into the West Bank, along the route of the barrier. I went to visit and document 13 of them:
View article: AAA
- How Jewish and Palestinian cultural artifacts became Israeli property
- When setting fire to a bilingual school is no longer 'racist'
- Israeli army encloses 7,000 Palestinians in West Bank village
- WATCH: Jerusalem's extraterritorial neighborhood — Shuafat Camp
- Losing sight of the consequences of 'less-lethal' weapons