There are roughly 22 checkpoints in and around Jerusalem. They mostly run along the municipal boundaries of the city and in some places go deeper into the West Bank, along the route of the barrier. I went to visit and document 13 of them:
View article: AAA
- A Month in Photos: After violence, the joy of Eid becomes a blur
- Who will pay the price for the Jerusalem Pride stabbing?
- At least six stabbed in Jerusalem Pride Parade attack
- Why I joined Israeli women fasting for peace, and why I almost quit
- Imprisoned for incitement on Facebook? Only if you're Arab